Barn Wood Wallpaper Grey
- Ships in 2-3 weeks
- Vertical Repeat – 27"
- Width – 27"
- Vinyl Coated
- Available in single and double rolls
- Considered a Special Order item: NON RETURNABLE
How many rolls of wallpaper do I need for my walls?
Follow the directions to get a rough estimate of how many single rolls you might need. Always plan on getting more wallpaper than calculated to ensure you have enough. Different pattern repeats often cause waste when matching up the patterens. This should give you an idea of the amount of wallpaper needed.
1. First measure the length of the walls. Add the length of the walls together to calculate the perimeter of the area.
2. Then measure the height of the walls.
3. Multiply the height of the walls by the perimeter to calculate the square footage.
4. A Single Roll of wallpaper usually coveres about 31 square feet. Divide the square footage of your area by 31 to estimate the number of rolls you will need.
*Note: For a better value, most purchase wallpaper in Double Rolls, divide square footage by 62 for a double roll (or whatever the sq. footage is).