Wallpaper with a classic design meets a fresh current color. With it's bold patter and fresh color, this wallpaper is sure to be the star of the room!
- Ships in 2-3 weeks
- Vertical Repeat – 27"
- Width – 27"
- Vinyl Coated
- Available in single and double rolls
- Considered a Special Order item: NON RETURNABLE
No longer does wallpaper have to reflect traditional design preferences that don't really match your own modern flair. At 4-Chairs Furniture, we've harnessed the power of technology to ensure that your wallpaper matches your personality like never before.
Most people like to retain some flexibility of choice. Although they may appreciate a certain interior design scheme right now, they want to be able to change things up with ease later on. That's why papering walls has long been such a popular choice. Unfortunately, it didn't always give you the ability to customize beyond a certain point, at least not until now.
Our custom wallpaper lets you not only choose custom options like the tone of your walls, it also gives you complete freedom of design. You can set the mood with color and improve the sense of lighting, or you can pick your own patterns, textures and high quality images to mesh with your overall tastes and really personalize things.
How many rolls of wallpaper do I need for my walls?
Follow the directions to get a rough estimate of how many single rolls you might need. Always plan on getting more wallpaper than calculated to ensure you have enough. Different pattern repeats often cause waste when matching up the patterens. This should give you an idea of the amount of wallpaper needed.
1. First measure the length of the walls. Add the length of the walls together to calculate the perimeter of the area.
2. Then measure the height of the walls.
3. Multiply the height of the walls by the perimeter to calculate the square footage.
4. A Single Roll of wallpaper usually coveres about 31 square feet. Divide the square footage of your area by 31 to estimate the number of rolls you will need.
*Note: For a better value, most purchase wallpaper in Double Rolls, divide square footage by 62 for a double roll (or whatever the sq. footage is).
Barn Wood Wallpaper Grey